Capture The Moment As Your Eye Sees It With Fujifilm's FinePix F60FD Digital Camera
FUJIFILM U.S.A. Inc. today introduced the FinePix F60fd, a versatile, compact digital camera that makes it easier than ever for consumers to take great pictures in any conditions. As the latest addition to Fujifilm's award-winning F-Series lineup, the FinePix F60fd, like the FinePix F50fd before it, combines intuitive use with the most advanced features and technology available, enabling photographers of all levels to capture the moment as their eye sees it.
By combining powerful photographic features such as high ISO Dual Image Stabilization, and Face Detection 3.0, the FinePix F60fd is the perfect all-in-one camera for photographers of all levels.
Featuring a 12-MegaPixel 1/1.6" Super CCD HR, 3.0x optical zoom and a new, extra large 3.0" LCD, the FinePix F60fd combines ease of use with a range of powerful features users have come to expect from Fujifilm's more advanced digital cameras. With the addition of Dual Image Stabilization, Face Detection 3.0 Technology with Automatic Red Eye Removal function, and new SR AUTO (Scene Recognition) mode, the F60fd takes compact digital cameras to a new level, arming users with a host of features and enabling them to take pictures never before possible.
Debuting on the FinePix F60fd, Fujifilm's new SR AUTO (Scene Recognition)mode automatically identifies subjects, scenes and faces and adjusts exposure, focus, white balance and ISO accordingly to ensure clarity and sharpness, regardless of background.
Fujifilm's FinePix F60fd offers the following impressive features:
- Face Detection 3.0 with Automatic Red Eye Removal: Fujifilm's proprietary Face Detection 3.0 detects up to 10 human faces in a scene in as little as 0.036 seconds, fast enough to detect a subject in motion, and automatically corrects focus and exposure. The FinePix F60fd is able to identify faces at more extreme camera angles than before, and can register faces with up to 90º movement in either direction for profiles, and up to 360º, yielding perfect portraits even if the subject is tilted or upside down. After a shot is captured, each detected face is instantly checked for red eye; if it is found, it is corrected automatically, saving the time-consuming process of fixing it later.
- Dual Image Stabilization: Fujifilm's Dual Image Stabilization mode combines a mechanically stabilized CCD sensor with high ISO sensitivities for total anti-blur protection.
- High Speed Continuous Shooting: With the ability to capture 5 frames per second for up to 12 continuous frames (3MP), the FinePix F60fd is fast enough to keep up with the action so you always get the shot you want.
- 13 Pre-programmed Scene Modes: The FinePix F60fd features 13 pre-programmed scene modes that offer a one-touch setting for almost any situation, including: Portrait Enhancer, Sport and Sunset to name a few.
- Great Low Light Shooting: The FinePix F60fd can utilize ISO settings of up to 1600 at full resolution, 3200 at 6MP and 6400 at 3MP to capturing stunning images even in low light. And with Fujifilm's proprietary RP Processor II with Dual Noise Reduction, even low light images are sharp, clear and in true natural color.
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery: The long-life rechargeable Li-ion battery offers extended shot life so you can keep up with the action without worry.
- xD / SD / SD-HC Compatible slot: The FinePix F60fd offers single-slot compatibility to accept not only Fujifilm's traditional xD-Picture Cards but also Secure Digital (SD) and SD-High Capacity/SD-HC cards too.
"The FinePix F60fd integrates all of Fujifilm's technological innovations into SR AUTO (Scene Recognition) mode making it even easier to capture the moment in true to life color and detail. By combining powerful photographic features such as high ISO Dual Image Stabilization, and Face Detection 3.0, the FinePix F60fd is the perfect all-in-one camera for photographers of all levels," said David Troy, marketing manager, Consumer Digital Cameras, Electronic Imaging Division, FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc.
The FinePix F60fd will begin shipping in September 2008 at a retail price of $299.95.
- Oct 18, 2013
Fujifilm XQ1 Offers 12 MP 2/3” X-Trans CMOS II Sensor With Phase DetectionFUJIFILM North America Corporation today announced the new FUJIFILM XQ1, a premium pocket-sized digital camera with a bright FUJINON F1. “The XQ1 combines the amazing image quality of the Fujifilm X Series with ultra-portability that makes taking beautiful pictures enjoyable anywhere,” said Manny Almeida, senior vice president and general manager, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Imaging and Electronic Imaging Divisions...
- Oct 18, 2013
Fujifilm X-E2 Features 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor And Fast Hybrid AF With Phase DetectionFUJIFILM North America Corporation today announced the new FUJIFILM X-E2, a premium interchangeable lens camera featuring the latest generation 16. ..
- Jan 30, 2013
Fujifilm Launches FinePix F900EXR Premium Compact Ultra Zoom With World's Fastest Autofocus Speed And Wi-FiFUJIFILM today announced the premium, compact long-zoom FinePix F900EXR digital camera that features a new Intelligent Hybrid AF system that focuses as fast as 0. “And after you’ve captured those amazing images, the F900EXR now allows you to share the images quickly and easily with its new Wi-Fi-certified Wireless Image Transfer function.”..
- Jan 30, 2013
Fujifilm Debuts New Slim And Feature-Packed FinePix JX680FUJIFILM today announced the introduction of the FinePix JX680, a slim digital camera with a FUJINON 5x optical zoom lens (26-130mm) that is thin enough to fit in your jeans or purse to take wherever you go. “The FinePix JX680 offers consumers a stylish combination of powerful features and creative options all in a slim and affordable compact digital camera that fits in your pocket,” said David Troy, director of marketing, Digital Cameras, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Electronic Imaging Division...
- Jan 30, 2013
Fujifilm Releases FinePix S6800 and S4800 Long Zoom CamerasFUJIFILM announces its newest S-Series all-in-one bridge cameras, well-known for their precision FUJINON lenses and simple, compact designs. Both S-Series cameras have an easy to use Mode Dial for shooting selection, a bright 3.0” LCD screen (460k-dot S6800 and 230K-dot S4800) for easy viewing and image framing and the S6800 adds a dual zoom control for speed and precision zooming....