Sigma digital cameras
Sigma DP3 Quattro Compact Digital Camera
|Sale price:||$1,135.14 View details »|
|Average rating:||(2 reviews)|
Foveon X3 Quattro direct sensor provides 39 megapixel-equivalent ultra high resolution
- Volume image data has become lighter and it enables much faster image processing and lower current consumption
- True (Three layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) III Is also newly developed.
- 30% higher resolution
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Autofocus Lens For the Nikon D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300 - Includes 77MM 3 Piece Pro Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Replacement Battery Pack for the Nikon EN-EL14 1800MAH + 1 Hour AC/DC Battery Charger + Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control + Deluxe Lens Cleaning Kit + LCD Screen Protectors + Mini Tripod + 47stphoto Microfiber Cloth + $50 Photo Print Gift Card!
|Sale price:||$449.00 View details »|
|Average rating:||(1 reviews)|
Designed for digital SLR cameras, the ultra-wide-angle 10-20mm offers a view from 102.4 to 63.8 degrees, making it ideal for landscape photography and other vast applications. The lens is distinguished by its three special low dispersion (SLD) glass elements, which effectively compensate for color aberration, and its aspherical lenses, which provide maximum correction for distortion and various aberrations. As a result, the lens produces an extremely high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. The HSM-equipped models, meanwhile, produce fast autofocus (AF) speeds and quiet shooting while still letting you perform full-time manual focus. Other details include a minimum focusing distance of 9.4 inches at all focal lengths and an integral petal-type hood to block out extraneous light.
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Autofocus Lens
77MM High Definition II Professional 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD)
77MM Flower Lens Hood
Extended Life Replacement Battery Pack for the Nikon EN-EL14 1800MAH
1 Hour AC/DC Battery Charger
Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control
3 Year Extended Lens Warranty
Deluxe Lens Cleaning Kit
LCD Screen Protectors
47stphoto Microfiber Cloth
$50 Photo Print
- Package Includes: Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Autofocus Lens For the Nikon D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300 DSLR Cameras Includes 3 Piece Pro Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Replacement Battery Packs for the Nikon EN-EL14 1800MAH + 1 Hour AC/DC Battery Charger + Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control + Deluxe Lens Cleaning Kit + LCD Screen Protectors + Mini Tripod + 47stphoto Microfiber Cloth + $50 Photo Print
- 47stphoto Is an Authorized Sigma Dealer. All of our products are 100% brand New in its original Packaging. All products are guaranteed to work 100% perfectly. All additional accessories in this package include a full manufacturer's Warranty.You will not find a better assortment of accessories for this price anywhere else. Why 47th PHOTO? We're thorough, we know what we're doing, and we're very experienced. Let 48 Years of experience work for you.
- Works with the Nikon D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300 DSLR Cameras
- Backed with a 47stPhoto 1 Year Warranty!
Sigma C79900 DP3 Merrill Digital Camera with Foveon sensor and 3-Inch LCD Screen (Black)
|Sale price:||View details »|
|Average rating:||(17 reviews)|
46 megapixel Direct Image sensor
- Same Foveon X3 46 megapixel Direct Image sensor as the SD1 DSLR camera
- Exclusive fixed 50mm F2.8 lens (equivalent to a 75mm lens on a 35mm SLR camera)
- Travel Friendly
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Wide Angle AF Lens & Filters & 7 Year Warranty for Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera
|Sale price:||$449.00 View details »|
|Average rating:||(14 reviews)|
It's important to have a high quality ultra-wide angle zoom in a lens kit. Sigma's 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC ultra-wide zoom lens for digital SLR cameras is ideal for landscape photography, building interiors, group and party pictures and so much more. Great for working with close foreground subjects as this lens features a minimum focusing distance of 9.4" at all focal lengths ensuring great creative potential. The wide angle view of up to 102º also offers greater freedom of expression and now with the 7 year warranty extension and 5 Piece cleaning kit you can protect and enjoy the lens for many years to come! Kit also includes Opteka's 3 Piece filter kit: UV (0), Circular Polarizer and Florescent filters.
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) allows for fast autofocus speeds & quiet shooting and is capable of full-time manual operation
- Three Aspherical lens elements offer excellent correction for distortion and Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements employed for effective compensation of color aberration
- Internal Focusing System allows the convenient use of a polarizing filter for creative effects & improves the optical performance of the lens at various distances
- Awarded the TIPA award, best consumer lens in Europe '2007
- Kit includes: 7 year warranty extension, Opteka 3 Piece Filter kit and a 5 piece lens cleaning kit
Sigma C41900 sd Quattro H 51 Digital SLR Camera with 3" LCD, Black
|Sale price:||$1,099.00 View details »|
|Average rating:||(5 reviews)|
The sd Quattro is a highly unique APS-H sensor mirrorless camera designed with the Foveon Quattro sensor.
- The sd Quattro is a highly unique APS-H sensor mirrorless camera designed with the Foveon Quattro sensor. This sensor is renowned for its incredible image quality and color fidelity and produces imagery comparable to that of a 51MP DSLR with a Bayer-pattern sensor
- Its new physical design touts a two mode autofocus system, utilizing phase detection and contrast detection for optimal performance while a dust & splash proof magnesium alloy body make this system rugged and ideal for harsh conditions
- While in "Auto", a new 2.3MP viewfinder will toggle between the eye piece when the photographer raises the camera to their face and then toggle to the LCD screen as the photographer lowers the camera. The Super Fine detail mode takes full advantage of the Foveon sensor, capturing 7 different exposure in one click for the ultimate dynamic range (image can be extracted individually).
- The Sigma sd Quattro is manufactured to use the Sigma Global Vision lenses, renowned for their super IQ and performance.
- Larger APS-H sensor, Resolution equal to 51MP Bayer sensor on resolution testing, Designed to take advantage of SGV lenses with great IQ
Sigma DP0 Quattro Compact Digital Camera
|Sale price:||$899.00 View details »|
|Average rating:||(7 reviews)|
Redesigned in every aspect, including the sensor, engine, lens and body, the dp Quattro Compact Camera series embodies Sigma's philosophy of creating cameras that produce works of art.
- The dp0 is the fourth camera in the new Quattro series to be released, with the dp1, dp2 currently available and the dp3 Quattro to follow
- The dp0 is stocked with a fixed and newly designed 14mm F4 wide-angle lens designed specifically and lined up perfectly with its new Foveon X3 Quattro sensor to create exceptional images
- The new Foveon X3 Quattro offers an even higher level of image purity with an increase in resolution to the previous Foveon sensor, sure to bring about new experiences in your photography
Sigma SD1 Merrill with 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Lens Kit - International Version (No Warranty)
|Sale price:||$2,464.15 View details »|
|Average rating:||(4 reviews)|
Format Interchangeable lens SLR camera Storage Media Compact Flash (Type I, UDMA compatible) Image Sensor Size 23.5×15.7mm Lens Mount SIGMA SA bayonet mount Image Sensor X3 direct image sensor (CMOS) Pixels Total Pixels 48MP, Effective Pixels 46MP (4,800×3,200×3 layers) Aspect Ratio 3 : 2 Recording Mode Lossless compression RAW data(12-bit, High, Medium, Low), JPEG(High, Medium, Low) Continuous shooting speed High：5 frame/sec., Medium：6 frame/sec., Low：6 frame/sec. Continuous buffer High：Max. 7 frames, Medium：Max. 14 frames, Low：Max. 14 frames Interface USB(USB2.0), Video Out (NTSC/PAL) White Balance 8 types (Auto, Daylight, Shade, Overcast, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Flash and Custom) Color Mode 7 types (Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Portrait, Landscape, B&W, Sepia) Viewfinder Magnification 0.95x (50mmF1.4 - ∞) Eye point 18mm AF Operating Range EV-1 ～＋18 (ISO100) Focus Mode Single AF, Continuous AF (with AF motion prediction function), Manual AF Point Selection Automatic Selection, Manual Selection Metering Range EV1 ～ 20 (50mm F1.4：ISO100) ISO Sensitivity ISO100,200,400,800,1600,3200,6400 Shutter Speed 1/8000 - 30 sec.,Bulb (up to 30 sec. With Extended Mode: 2 min.) Flash Connectivity Hot shoe (contact X synchronization at 1/180 sec. or less, with dedicated flash linking contact) Built-in Flash Manual Pop-up Built-in flash, GN11 (17mm lens angle covered) LCD Monitor Type : TFT color LCD monitor, Monitor Size : 3.0", LCD Pixels : Approx. 460,000 Reviewing Images Single frame display, Multi display [9 frames],Zoom, Slide Show LCD Monitor Language English / Japanese / German / French / Spanish /Italian / Chinese (Simplified) / Korean / Russian Power Li-ion Battery Pack BP-22, Batterry Chager BC-22,AC Adapter SAC-4 (optional) Dimensions 145.5 mm/5.7" (W) × 113.5 mm/4.4"(H) × 80.0 mm/3.1 Weight 700g/24.7oz. (without battery and card)
- Large, highly visible 3.0"TFT color LCD Monitor : The SD1 camera features a 3.0 inch TFT color monitor. This 460,000 pixel resolution LCD monitor benefits from a wide viewing angle, making it easy to check focusing and composition.
- Splash proof design : Buttons and connections benefit from O-ring sealing connections to prevent dust and water getting inside the camera body.
- Intuitive user interface : The improved user interface provides faster and more convenient operation. Aperture and shutter speed can be set by their own dials. The exposure compensation button and exposure mode button are on top of the body for quick access. A Quick Set (QS) menu lets you easily change commonly used functions. To display the QS menu, simply press the QS button. QS menu 1 is for ISO setting, flash mode, metering mode and AF mode; QS menu 2 offers white balance, image quality, image size and color mode.
- Dual TRUE II image processing engine : The SD1 incorporates a dual "TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) II" image processing engine which improves the processing speed and overall quality of the final image. The unique image-processing algorithm provides high resolution power and reproduces high definition images with richly graduated tones. In addition, the SD1 is Sigma's first camera to allow simultanous RAW and JPEG recording.
- Optional lenses : The SD1 can be used with over 40 Sigma lenses such as ultra-wide, ultra-telephoto, macro and fisheyes which adopt the latest technology such as the FLD ("F" Low Dispersion) glass elements, which have the performance equal to fluorite glass, SLD glass, Aspherical lenses, Sigma's own unique Optical Stabilizer function, Hyper Sonic Motor and Sigma's Super Multi Layer Coating. They meet the various and demanding requirements of all types of photographers.
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens for"Canon" Digital SLR Cameras + Accessory Kit
|Sale price:||$459.00 View details »|
|You save:||$240.00 (34%) Best deal|
|Average rating:||(2 reviews)|
With an F3.5 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, the 10-20mm F3.5 is perfect for low light photography. Designed for APS-C DSLRs, this fast fixed aperture lens makes photography easier for the photographer who wishes to precisely control their depth of field and also for working with non TTL Flash systems. By controlling your depth of field, you can get creative with your shots and blurring of the foreground or background can be achieved. Super Multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting, four aspherical lenses provide correction for distortion and an inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making it suitable for use of polarizing filters. Perfect for shooting landscape photography, architecture photography, interior photography, photojournalism, wedding photography, group/event photography and more.
These are special lenses designed for APS-C size sensors so that the image circle matches the smaller size of the image sensor of most digital SLR cameras. Their specialized design gives these lenses the ideal properties for digital cameras, the compact and lightweight construction is an added bonus! The aspherical lens complex allows freedom of design, improved performance, a reduced number of component lenses and a compact size. This lens uses a motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide a quiet, high-speed AF and to ensure stability in focusing, this lens moves the inner lens group(s) without changing the lens' physical length.
Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM Autofocus Zoom Lens for Canon Cameras
SanDisk Ultra 80MB/s 32GB SD Card
3 Piece Lens Filter Kit 77mm
Focus Silicone Band for Zoom Lenses
Focus 10-Inch Spider Tripod
Focus Camera Professional Dust Blower
Lens Pen Cleaning Tool
Focus Micro-fiber Cleaning Cloth
Focus Lens Cap Keeper
Sigma SD15 14MP X3 FOVEON CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0 inch LCD
|Sale price:||$1,500.00 View details »|
|Average rating:||(7 reviews)|
Sigma's SD15 SLR camera is the latest model in Sigma’s SD series. Powered by the 14 megapixel Foveon X3 direct image sensor it can capture all primary RGB colors at each and every pixel location arranged in three layers. The new SD15 incorporates the "TRUE II" image processing engine which processes the large amount of data from the 14 megapixel direct image sensor. It also provides high resolution power and reproduces high definition images with impressive three-dimensional detail, rich in gradation. The camera adopts the SD card and incorporates a highly visible 3.0 inch LCD monitor, 77-segment AE sensor and AFE (Analog Front End). It provides high image quality and user friendly design. In addition, the durable shutter mechanism, which has a life of over 100,000 actuations, is ideal for the demand of digital photography.
- 21 frames captured continuously in RAW mode
- Large, highly visible 3.0' TFT color LCD Monitor
Sigma DP-1 Merrill Digital Camera with 46 Megapixel, FOVEON X3 Direct Image Sensor, Fixed 19mm f/2.8 Lens
|Sale price:||View details »|
|Average rating:||(25 reviews)|
The Sigma DP1 Merrill Compact Digital Camera is the next generation of high image quality digital camera which incorporates a Foveons newly developed 46 megapixel APS-C size image sensor in a compact body. The full-color Foveon X3 direct image sensor ensures outstanding resolution and natural rendering with rich gradation as well as a three-dimensional feel. A focus ring and custom Quick Set (QS) mode also improve the user interface. The high-performance wide angle 19mm F2.8, which lens has the equivalent angle of view as a 28mm (35mm equivalent focal length) lens, has been designed exclusively for the Sigma DP1 Merrill to maximize the sensor performance. With the addition of the "Sigma DP1 Merrill", you can creatively use the "Sigma DP1 Merrill" for wide angle photography and the "Sigma DP2 Merrill" for standard range photography, depending on your shooting style.46 megapixel, 23.5×15.7mm Full-color Foveon X3 Merrill SensorThe 23.5×15.7mm full-color Foveon X3 direct image sensor (Generation name "Merrill"), featured in the Sigma DP1 Merrill, incorporates 46 effective megapixels (4,800×3,200×3 layers) and 44 recording megapixels (4,704×3,136×3 layers). The Foveon X3 direct image sensor captures all primary RGB colors at each and every pixel location with 3 layers, ensuring the capture of full and complete color. Since color moiré is not generated, the use of a low-pass filter is not required, meaning light and color are captured by the 46 megapixel 23.5×15.7mm full-color X3 Merrill sensor with a three-dimensional feel.Dual TRUE II Image Processing EngineThe dual "TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) II" image processing engine dedicated to Foveon X3 direct image sensors improves the processing speed and overall quality of the final image. By incorporating two TRUE II processors, Sigmas unique image-processing algorithm provides high resolution power and reproduces
- Foveon X3 Merrill Sensor: The Foveon X3 direct image sensor captures all primary RGB colors at each and every pixel location with 3 layers, ensuring the capture of full and complete color. Since color moire is not generated, the use of a low-pass filter is not required, meaning light and color are captured by the sensor with a 3-Dimensional feel.
- Dual TRUE II Engine: The dual TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) II image processing engine dedicated to Foveon X3 direct image sensors improves the processing speed and overall quality of the final image.
- Exclusively Designed 19mm F2.8 lens: The high-performance 19mm F2.8 lens has the equivalent angle of view of a 28mm (35mm equivalent focal length) lens as has been designed exclusively for the SIGMA DP1 Merrill to maximizes the sensor performance.
- Advanced User Interface: The custom quick set menu and the metallic command dial are incorporated to improve usability. The diaphragm, shutter speed and menu can be changed quickly using the command dial. It allows photographers to change the menu content and the order depending on their preferences.