Digicam Geek » Digital Cameras » Olympus
Olympus digital cameras
Olympus PEN-F Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ & 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R Lenses (Silver)
Recalling the beloved profile and form factor of the original Pen film cameras, the Silver Olympus PEN-F is a sleek, versatile mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera that combines high-resolution imaging capabilities with advanced creative control. Revolving around a 20.3MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII processor, the PEN-F offers nuanced image quality with reduce noise, along with the ability to shoot at up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, record Full HD 1080p video, and a sensitivity range up to ISO 25600.
- Olympus PEN-F Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Silver) USA Warranty
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens (Silver) USA Warranty
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R Lens (Silver) USA Warranty
- Inside Camera Box: BLN-1 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, BCN-1 Battery Charger for BLN-1, FL-LM3 Flash, Shoulder Strap, USB Cable, Software CD-ROM
Olympus Waterproof Tough TG-5 Digital Camera (Red) with SanDisk Ultra 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card, Floating Wrist Strap, More
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Olympus Tough TG-5 Digital Camera (Red)
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (3.6V, 1350mAh)
Micro USB Cable
SanDisk Ultra 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
12" Flexible Gripster Tripod
Ultimaxx Carrying Case
High-Quality Lens Cleaning Pen
High-Quality Dust Blower
Ultimaxx Floating Wrist Strap (Red)
Ultimaxx Memory Card Wallet
Ultimaxx High Speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD Card Reader
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Tough Design The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps: Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50' / 15m Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C Shockproof to falls from 7' / 2.1m high Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app.
- Also benefitting the camera's use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
Olympus E30 12.3MP Digital SLR with Image Stabilization with 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II AF Zuiko Lens
The Olympus E-30 is for photographers looking to turn ordinary moments into extraordinary masterpieces. Autofocus Live View with Multiple Exposure shooting lets you create artistic effects in-camera. Six Art Filters instantly give your images a variety of creative looks. Features like Face Detection, and In-body Image Stabilization ensure clear, crisp images in any shooting situation. It all adds up to a DSLR for photographers who want to express themselves more artistically. Sensor - The powerful 12.3-megapixel Live-MOS sensor means you'll capture more detail than ever before in your pictures. Image Resolution - (RAW) 4032 x 3024 pixels, (JPEG) 4032 x 3024 pixels - 640 x 480 pixels. Image Stabilization - In-Body Image Stabilization is a state-of-the-art technology, preventing camera shake for blur free photography. Camera Settings - Auto, Manual, Program, Aperture, and Shutter Speed Priority. Memory Card - Compact Flash Type I & II, UDMA , Microdrives, and xD-Picture Cards. Flash - Built-in retractable flash (GN = 18 @ ISO 200); Compatible with external flash - FL-50R, FL-36R, FL-50, FL-36, FL-20. Dimensions - 5.57 (w) x 4.23 (H) x 2.95 (D); Weight - 23.1 ounces
- Autofocus Live View with Multiple Exposure shooting lets you create artistic effects in-camera
- Six Art Filters instantly give your images a variety of creative looks
- Features like Face Detection, Shadow Adjustment Technology and In-body Image Stabilization ensure clear, crisp images in any shooting situation
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body (Black) V207040BU000 - (Certified Refurbished) + 1 Year Extended Warranty
||$699.00 View details »
|| (2 reviews)
The World's Most Advanced Image Stabilization The OM-D E-M5 Mark II features the most sophisticated image stabilization technology ever offered in an interchangeable lens camera. The ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) system is so responsive and accurate, you can shoot sharp images in low light and capture silky smooth video, hand-held without a tripod. The E-M5 Mark II is also a bring-it-anywhere portable system camera that is nearly 40% lighter than conventional DSLRs and its durable all metal body is sealed for splashproof, dustproof and freezeproof protection. Optimized for Minimalist Video Shooting Quite simply, the E-M5 Mark II is the worlds best interchangeable lens camera for "run and gun" spontaneous video shooting. With its unobtrusive size and 5-axis IS technology, the E-M5 Mark II lets you shoot hand-held and still capture cinema-quality movies. Pro-level features give you the flexibility to experiment, and an all-new robust touch screen interface allows for adjustments to AF point, exposure, aperture, shutter speed and more without interrupting recording. The Mark of Photographic Excellence The E-M5 Mark II sits squarely in the sweet spot for the creative shooter who needs a portable system with all the power to realize their creative pursuits. High-speed sensor and image processor. Large interactive EVF. Touch and Swivel LCD monitor with convenient variable angle positioning. Lightning-fast autofocus with coverage of almost the full frame and Manual...
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body (Black)
- The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II is the next evolution in OM-D Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens camera systems. For demanding, discerning photographers, it means you'll never need to make a compromise between power and portability ever again.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Body | FL-LM3 Flash | BLN-1 Li-ion Battery | BCN-1 Li-ion Battery Charger | USB Cable | Shoulder Strap | Olympus Viewer 3 (CD-ROM) | Instruction Manual | 90-Day Olympus USA Refurbished Warranty |